“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Great performance by MLB
Monday, October 27, 2008 || Monday, October 27, 2008
Last Saturday it goes like this
Met LK ard 12++pm at Bugis, and we went to Bugis Street den Pasa Malam near the mall... We took train to Kallang, and walked to indoor stadium. The distant was so far!! We were tired and leg pain also... sigh~
We went down to indoor stadium and check out the situation. Den we prooceed to Kallang Leisure Park. But den we popped at met Shihui,Pegg,YuanPing & Mekian. We went to join them and decided not to go Kallang Leisure Park. 5 of us started playing Uno for the first game den played Heart Attack. We were enjoyed!!
Den we went to the back stage and waited for the chance to see them. Ate the food that was given by some staffs from the SHA event. My tummy also very full cos we bought coke light & sprite...
MLB performed 3 songs - 紙飛機,無底洞&成熟... Unplugged 3 songs nice & excellent!!
The performance by them were Great, and all of us went were enjoyed!!
After their performance, we were bored by the others...
Watched 大嘴巴,五月天, 林宥嘉, and 陈奕迅's performance... NICE!!
After finale, we actually wanted to run to the $58 seatings there to see MLB, but was chased by the security. So we remained at the $38 side. we just walked to the side also kana chased. it's still the $38 side lorx~
Den we waited for them to come down the stage, and we shouted their names and the 3 of them saw us and sam gives us the thumb signs =)
outside at the back stage, we were waiting for MLB. There comes flying cockroach... It was following LK & ME!! Damp Irriatating~ Keep on running around. Arghhhh.......
Headed with Yumin and Syl, cos we saw white bus stopped at another side. Den we walked to there quickly, saw Derrick with his fans. And I saw MLB 宣傳人,I passed the letters to the 宣傳人叫她幫我交給他們,den decided to walk forward to the bus and see them. I quickly called MK and the others to come.
Qianhui came behind me, and both of us saw Sam & Weiqi!!
it goes like this how we communicate using phone sms
Saw Sam holding his phone showing us his wallpaper. Weiqi also using his phone messaging, show us what's up!
I replied to Weiqi using my phone where are you guys going
and show the message to Sam. Sam replied home :) followed by Weiqi replied packing his instrument. I saw the 宣傳任with Derrick going to board the bus, I quickly replied tagged to Sam, take care & bye. Sam replied back bye.
After senting them off, we went back home. Waited for cab for awhile with the gals, and qianhui stayed my house for 2 nights cos the following day, Monday its a public holiday...
PICS at Indoor Stadium =)
LK & PC






PC & ShiHui


KangQi & PC

Yeseterday, woke up at 11++ in the morning, how tired both of us! Went to have breakfast and shop around nearby my house area.
Headed back to my house, while letting Qianhui watched XiaoZhu concert. I started doing my dough. thanks my maid for helping me to do the fruit tart base, as I was busy chatting online at MSN~ hahax~
Hit's award started at 8:30pm-11pm, but we just watched MLB performance... Luckily I have managed to record their performance! Den we repeated watching them performing alot alot of times like uncountable... hahax~ Den we watched scv shows...
Slept at 3plus....Enjoyed their performance!!
PC

Qianhui & PC


This morning, we woke up at around 11am. Get prepared and we went to have our breakfast, didn't know that I wanted to go K at party world. Den I have to head back home and take the VIP card. Took bus down to CWP, went Pasa Malam bought foods into the party world secretly.. hahax~ Sang K from 1pm-5pm... WOW~ Really enjoyed & high cos we sang 紙飛機,無底洞 for like few times =) hahax~ Really addicted like their unplugged alots!!
After singing, headed to PASA MALAM buy some stuffs. And den headed back home =)
I am gonna to rush for my school projects & tasks...
SIGH~ Tml school starts 8:30am... Tired!!
6 days more~ Looking forward for my big day!!
Labels: K-singing, Mlb, SHA