Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Thanks for ysd!!
Friday, October 24, 2008 || Friday, October 24, 2008

Yesterday went to meet Qianhui at TYP control station and we headed to search for cinema theatre. We went there and watched Painted Skin from 3:10pm. After purchasing tickets, we went to arcade Xzone, and I went to play drum =) hahax~
Practice makes perfect!! Didn't know when I played the first time, I have addicted in playing non-stop =) Kuku Qianhui video me in playing drum. hahax~ Fun!
Den Qianhui played hitting game, I also video a short want! hahax~

After arcade, we went to slack at Mac while waiting to watch movie =) The movie started at 3:10pm. I was totally bored during the first part... SLEEPY cos in the morning I took Flu & cough syrup medicine. In the middle part, I watched the movie =)
Only can rated average for the show!! After watching our movie, we went to have our dinner. The food there was cheap and nice, while waiting for Syl, Yumin & Angeline to arrive. After eating, we went to buy liang cha for the boys, thanks Yumin for telling us that Wq wasn't coming. Only the 2 boys =) Just nice, I bought Liang Cha for my own and I bought Honey Lemon for Sam. As for Qh, she bought Honey Lemon for Nic =)

Reached mdc ard 7plus cos the boys were be at Yes 933 for interview at 9:30pm.
While waiting for the boys to arrive, I started to study for my Econs. Thanks Yumin & Syl for taking their time to teach me =) After awhile, it started pouring with rain. We went to the radio gate shelter and we waited for them. Didn't know that they went in by reception, and all of us have to wait till the interview ended and we went to the reception and wait for the guys.

They came out at 10plus, and I passed the drink to him. He replied thanks pc.

All of us headed down with them to the taxi stand.

I was sad thought that cant take pics with him. There it goes:

Pc: Sam can take pics with you
Sam: Yes
Pc: thanks =)

Pc: Can write for me at the book
Sam: Yes
Pc: Thanks again =)

He's so good~ Thanks so much!!

Another conversation:

Pc: Jiahui later how you go back home?
Jiahui: Dunno, maybe by bus
Pc: I think taxi
Jiahui: NO money
Pc: I pay first
Sam: overheard our conversation thought of want to pay for us the taxi fare...
Pc: Tml I got school
Sam: overheard huh tml got school still come
Pc: Nevermind, it's ok =)

Nic has to go off cos his dad came to pick him up, didn't go and find him =(

Sigh~ I am feeling much better!

Went to school today, yesterday was 11 ppl never come,today 13 ppl never come to school. Our class Power Man!!

Sian xia~ If I know today only 2 lessons, I also consider not to come =) hahax~

No Front Office lesson today!! ARHHHH~ Our break 2hrs+++, slack at the library and used comp... Next lesson, will be the most boring lesson... And it will be Connecting with Guests! All of us don't like the topics thought of skipping that lesson and go back home..

I don't like choosing teammates when we are having projects!! I prefer drawing lots lol~ It's fair to all of us! Why all of them still don't intend to listen~

Well, tomorrow will be going to SHA event!! Looking forward to seeing them performing unpluck songs by other artist =)

Pics will be uploading tonight if I am free =)