“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Last weekends
Monday, November 10, 2008 || Monday, November 10, 2008
(7/11/08-9/11/08))Last Fri after school, I have to meet with my group mates and discussed for our English project. We went west mall and have KFC, after KFC we went to the library and started discussing for our project.
Last Sat, I went Batam early in the morning with my parents, my brother, his GF & my mum friends. When we reached Batam, we went to have our breakfast, and headed to shop around at Nagoya Hill Mall as some of them went for massage. After shopped for few hours, we headed to have our dinner at the seafood restaurant, took some pics there. First time eating
when my mum passed to me, I thought was egg. hahax~ I just ate it. After eating our dinner, we stayed at Batam View resort for 1 night. It's quite a nice resort to stay. Our room was the 5 level and the room was suite.... WOW~ the room was damp big!! I wish I can go there again.... hahax~ Wasted didn't bring my DVD shows there cos the room provided dvd player....During night, at the lobby we went to the lounge and listen to music.
Yesterday, checked out from the resort around 12pm. We headed to another shopping mall called TOP 100. It was quite a rush when we reached there as my parents and my mum friends went to do massage. My brother, his GF and me went to shop around there. Not much time so we decided to just do our own cup design with our pics and have some food there while waiting for them. Left TOP 100 at 2plus, and we rushed to the jetty to take our ferry back to SG...
Headed back SG, Super tired!!! Went plaza with my brother & his GF have dinner there and bought Body Shop stuffs there =)
Thanks Aunti Christina for buying me Forever Friend Bear and a small bag for my present!!
Today in class, boring as usual.... Class only one lesson that was Econs!! TG & FOO mentors didn't come, so we have our lesson was 8:30am-10am Econs, den break for 1hr30mins.Continue with Econs from 11:30am-12:30pm. Headed back home study for tml TG test!!
Replied tagged:
Kimberly: hahax~ erm I found from some websites then I just upload my pics den it became like this 3D box.
CX: Yea~ I miss you too =) wish the time to be faster...
Shihui: Thanks =) I really enjoyed myself! When you start learning drum from him.
LK: YEA~ I want to sing all their songs too!
QH: Sing lalala can liao... hahahax =)Labels: batam, econs lesson, project