Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Saturday 15 November 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008 || Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy birthday to Daddy =) Enjoy the dinner tonight at home.
Sigh~ I'm still not feeling well - coughing :(

Yesterday, I went to meet Ellekay at Orchard Cineleisure 12pm. We went to search gifts for someone. Then, Ellekay accompained me to have lunch at KFC. After eating, we headed to Taka awhile den we headed to HMV and shop while waiting for QH & Liwhey to arrive. Both of us bought Flash IMP T-shirts... It cost's $27 for one Tee. It's so expensive but the Tee design I liked it so much!!

We went straight to the Partyworld to meet them. Started singing K-ing from 2plus-6pm. We really have enjoyed the fun there =) Most of the songs we sang were MLB have sang before... After singing, we went TAKA basement HK Cafe and have our dinner =)
While we were eating, Liwhey told us that she lost her $50. We were all shocked. Then, Qh accompained her to go back to the Party World and find. Then I accompained Ellekay to draw her cash. After awhile, Qh & Liwhey came to Taka and find us. And we headed to Wisma, as I wanted to go Top Shop and see clothes. When we reached there, we were browsing through the directory. We didn't know that Top Shop have already closed down. Sigh~

Went SASA and the gals bought stuffs, I was just browsing through. After Wisma, we walked along the streets and we took the Xmas light decorations. This year, not much special. We went to StarBucks and have some chat. Some cold jokes by Ellekay!! And Liwhey told us her house have 80 Rabbits. WOW~ I can say that her house can be "Rabbit Farm"... hahax~ We crapped alots.

Headed to PS with them, and I called my mum see whether they can picked me up.
I took MRT to BUGIS. Then I reached, I called my mum/dad. They asked me to wait for them at outside Seiyu the only one way to go back home. I was like where got Seiyu only BMG. Some miscommunicatons with them, I was running around at Bugis searching for their car. I told them no Seiyu only BMG, I told them to come to Taxi stand. Iwas already very pissed off!! When I managed to find them, I got into the car my dad yelled at me and my mum nagged at me. SIGH~ NO MOOD....

They said that Exam round the corner, it's like 3 more weeks exam. ASKED ME NOT TO GO OUT. ASKED ME TO STUDY!!! I KNOW LA~ I WILL STUDY BUT AT LEAST JUST GIVE ME FREEDOM, HANG OUT FOR 1 DAY ALSO CANNOT!! I ALREADY STRESSED OVER SCHOOL WORK, CLASSMATES ETCS.... I REALLY WISH TIME PASS FAST!!
WHAT I KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO LOCK ME UP STUDY AT HOME? TRY ME OUT LOL~
YOU WILL REGRET AND KNOW WHAT I WILL DO????

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!!

Gonna Rush For my projects & TSK.........

Here's some Pics to be shared among the gals























Addition Pics from Liwhey Cams