Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Exam is coming!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008 || Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nice Pics =)








Yesterday, I was supposing didn't feel like getting up from my bed and went for class early in the morning. Reached school before 8:30am, slept in class till the mentor arrived. I was freaking tired. First lesson, it was Principle of Accounting. ARHHH~ I really need helped for this subject. I told myself to stay awake for the lesson. But I did. Ended up I just understand not that much. Sigh~ After POA Lesson, the next lesson was Tourism Geography. Boring & Tired =( Slept in class awhile. Den it's our break time. Went Westmall with the guys to have Single Mushroom Swiss (student meal). After our lunch, we have connecting with guest lesson. Which we have to take exam inside the room (only with the mentors). This goes like this: I have to pick one scenario have to understand for 2mins, and start doing role play - Welcoming the guest in class & another one was Welcoming the guest to the Charcoal Restaurant, explain the menu to the guest and must speak loudly using the host language. I have received my exam schedule.

After this exam, have to go back to class and wait for everyone to be done den we can go home. After school, I went BP Subway and ordered the buddies meal to wait for my friend. When she reached, I started asking her about my POA project qns cos I really don't even know how to do. Slack there shop ard, and I bought myself another pair of sandals =) Went back home.

Oh gosh left less than two more weeks to study for my exam before I can enjoyed myself!!

9th dec: Tourism Geography
10th dec: Front Office Part 2
11th dec: English Comprehension
12th dec: Principle of Accounting
13th dec: Economics

I really need help for my exam!!!

我讀自己說:不能放棄,你一定會做到的!!

Later going out, someone will helped me with my work. Thanks =)

Next Monday, I'm having Econs & FOO presentation to be done.
It's the same, I have to tell myself! You can do it! NO need to worry so much.
It's for you to learn and understand.

I really quite stress sometimes... MOODY~

Tonight, I am going for my grandmother celebration den by today I have to do all my project & work done.

That's all for today...

Labels: ,