“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
TIRED DAY
Saturday, November 22, 2008 || Saturday, November 22, 2008
Yesterday, after school ended. The mentor asked me out of the class and verified some questions. I didn't know how the mentor know that I wanted to withdraw. I just told her that I could not stand some students and etc... Sigh~ Tears flow again...
Went to BP and buy stuffs for preparation for today class outing at Sentosa. Went home started doing mould the tartlet and do another recipe of the dough. Fruits cut also. Power right do till late last night.
This morning, wake up at 7:50am to put custard and the fruits into the tart shell. I brought 100plus to the class outing. hahax~
Reached Sentosa at 11plus in the morning, it was a bright day =) Our organiser for our class haven't reach yet. Den some of the students arrived, we just started playing some games to entertain ourselves while waiting for our organiser to arrive.
Ard 12plus, Our class organiser arrived, we started playing dog & bone game. It was fun. Everyone break into 2 groups and the mentors called out the number, the person have to get the stuffs on the floor. But at last our team lost 2 games and we have to do funny chicken little dance, and push- up.... SIAN~
Started having our food at ard 1plus, I have been eating quite alot of food.
Left Sentosa ard 2plus or 3pm with Wangqiong. Headed totake bus 61 to sunset way and changed bus 75 back home. When I reached the bus stop at the Sunset way there, I saw a siao siao guy there approaching people for money. When I was seating down on the bench, he came towards me and seated next to me. I was listening to my music and chatting with LK. I told LK that guy seated next to me very loud. What ever lol~ Then I think the guy heard, and she went to approached another lady. Another lady stood up and walked away. At last the bus was here, I quickly went up on board. NO one was at the bus stop with that guy only passer by.
I was tired when I reached home. Gonna start doing my projects.
Next monday, our class going to hotel visit at Sentosa Resort. No class on MON!!
Gonna do heart & mind proj on that day too...
I'm looking forward towards my next lesson =)
Cheer up~~~ No need to be sad!!
pics will be uploading soon =)
Take care people.