“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Unlucky day
Thursday, November 27, 2008 || Thursday, November 27, 2008
This morning, on my way to school. One beni-bus in front blocking every one way... It's like wasting our time. Lucky I'm not late for class. Reached school 8:30am, gonna prepared for my Heart & Mind presenatation. I really said to myself, I'm so useless in front supposing I can do the best! But ended up cork up... Really very disappointed in doing presentation... I must really thanks Nelson for helping me =) I think the rest will think that I am totally not a good presenter. Hai~ What ever what you all wanna say... I freaking bored over all this... Finally it's over presentation, no need to be with them. Over stressed this few days, next week still have two more projects to be presented followed by exam week...SIGH~
Class has ended at 2:30pm today, stayed in class with my other group mates to discuss for Econs & FOO project... We took 2-3 hrs discussing =( Stress!!!
After the discussion, I was late to meet my friends at BP plaza. So I decided to take cab down and I high heel shoes spoilt, I have no choice to get another pair at Bp plaza... Bought a pair of new high heel shoes, it costs $19.90. Thanks the uncle for selling me cheap. Before going back home, bought Pandan Chiffon Cake... It costs $7.90... So ex!!! Ang I only left with few cents... Hai~ Have to get some cash for my parents...
Reached home, browse through the 6 scenerio cos tml will be the day for us to connect with our mentors individually... Good luck. I can do it!
PRACTICE MAKE THINGS PERFECT!!
Watching Hot shot from you tube =) Going to shower soon...
That's all for today...
Looking forward for next week events!!!