“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, December 14, 2008 || Sunday, December 14, 2008
12/12/08
Last Friday, went after my POA paper headed to PS and shop with Wangqiong... Didn't even study for Econs test on Sat... Sian~ Last paper!! I just only concentrate on my drum notes in that evening... hahax~ PRACTICE MAKE THINGS PERFECT!!!
13/12/08
Went for Econs test, the paper was freaking hard. Never study just try my best to pluck with answers. Left few blanks for short ans questions... SIGH~ Really don't understand what the questions saying about...FORGET IT! Exam over~ After exam, went down for drum lesson and meet one of my friend... WOW~ started a few mins earlier, and the lesson was cool!! He started testing me with my drum notes, oh gosh lucky I got practice! Than we started playing new beats... I just want to play with my own timing and this lesson I was difficult in stepping on the bass drum. Next lesson I will tried my best to step harder. He taught us with JAY song - CaiHong with the beats!! His vocal was nice as well as YW sang one part damp nice. YW was stricted than the teacher. At least we can concentrate and learnt well...
Lesson ends late abit...
After lesson, went for lunch. Thanks our teacher for treating us the food and drink. We really liked the food and drink there... Have a wonderful chat with you and YW... Enjoy the lessons =)
After our lunch, both of them were rushed. And we went to book for jamming book at Chinatown area. Started practice what he had taught us... Jamming for 2hrs =) It was damp fun!! I really liked the bass drum there... I cannot believe that it's so easy to step!! After jamming, I went to meet Joanna (my darling) and went Kster sang from 7pm-11pm. 4hrs Kster, starting I played Caihong and I started playing the beats that he had asked us to learnt again... Sang quite alot of Jay songs and others...
After singing, headed back by cab.
There it goes:
me: Can drive faster I need to be back on time.
driver: Why must drive faster?
me: I have to reach home by 1130pm.
me: Can go by the shortest way.
driver: yes, he tried. But ended up long way back home.
me: panicked so late lol~ got $3 surcharge at cities area.
driver: surcharge started from 5pm-12pm
me: oh~ change I also don't know
me: why taxi price so ex?
driver: it's for tourist to take.
me: huh~ than if like that you are earning the tourist cash?
driver: asked me my age & am I working?
me: 20 yrs old(fake), I am schooling la.( I wanna try to avoid talking)
driver: schooling also have to work what?
me: asked whether driving isit easy?
driver: ya (so confident!), driving easy can manage to have lot's of experience.
me: ya lol~
driver: driving, next time only for richest people to stay
me: ya lol~
driver: you still young don't know, work already than will know
me: ya lol~
Finally reached home, talked to the taxi driver for the whole journey. Tired!!
Today I went to meet Syl, Yumin, Qh & Liwhey and we were supposing want to go Sentosa. But starte raining heavy, no choice slack at Vivo city... Went pet shop den went to arcade. Each of us have to play. I saw drum, den I started playing the arcade drum for 3 stages... FUN!!! And continue with Yumin, she played Para Para, her dance was power. Managed to finish all the levels!!
The rest played bowling and other games while waiting for LK to arrive. Went to meet LK at Vivo Giant... And we bought tibits and 1 bottle of drink. Then all of us headed to purchase our skytrain tixs to Sentosa. Went to Palawan Beach cross the bridge and went to find a corner area enjoy chatting and eating at the same times...Fun meeting up with the gals =) Took quite alot's of pics using Liwhey and the others camera... Will wait for them to upload den post. At last, we went to take the ludge ride and the sky rider... Sky rider I took with LK. Enjoyed the sceneries & fun as well as the ludge ride, it was the best!!
After the rides, I went back with SYL first. HAVING DINNER AT HOME =)
Today have alot of fun too....
Looking forward for next coming Tuesday, Basic Theory Test and MLB events... I have to rush down by cab to see them performing =) And I am looking forward for my next lesson...
Holidays helping my parents tml =) COOL!! Earn some money....
That's all for today.
Pics I will upload all once I have done with the uploading...
Labels: Enjoy and have lots of fun