Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Friday, December 12, 2008 || Friday, December 12, 2008
Finally left with last paper (Econs) exam tomorrow... Today POA paper it took me 2hr30mins to finish my paper. What I can do, I have tried my best in doing it! Hopefully I will get good result!! Yesterday Comprehension paper, one word to describe "SUX"~!! The passage was so hard and lot's of new words... Oh gosh I got a feeling, I will fail my English... SIGH~
Today after POA exam, went to have lunch with one of my friend. We were supposing wanted to head to BUGIS. But we ended up went to PS, cos my friend wanted to go there shop. Went there accompianed her shop her stuffs. Totally boring =( Tired!! Than I told her that I want to go This Fashion...Than we went to this Fashion. At least I managed to get my bermudas =)
Gonna rushed studying for my last paper tml...
Looking forward for tml lessons and meeting up with all my darlings =)
Lastly should I go down and register for my next year course or should I continue...