“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Monday, December 22, 2008 || Monday, December 22, 2008
Last friday, went to watch *Yes Man* with my brother, my brother GF & my sister. This was our first time watching movie at GV grand plaza in the evening... The movie was funny and it's worth to watch!!
Last Saturday, went to Novena Square and Velocity with Kailing before heading to MDC to meet Syl at the bus stop. Headed to radio gate, and we were so lucky! Once we reached, we saw in front got a mini van. And I heard from some ppl inside was MLB... We were just seating there waiting for them to come out after they have done with their preparations... Waited for them awhile, and finally 3 boys came out to take pics and have a short interactions with us... Chatted with him, he asked me whether I have practice. My answer was NO! I'll practice when I'm free~
There goes the LED board, someone told him everything about the LED board... AHH~ No choice, he asked me whether I did it myself and really very thanks so much for doing the LED boards for us. And he was so nice of him, helped to take the LED board. But I told him that it's alright, I'll take it myself! Thanks =) Take pics with the 3 boys!!
Their performance was during the middle ending part. They performed 世界麻煩借過一下! Damp perfect and nice performance by the 3 guys!! We have finally shown our LED board to them. Nic & Sam expression was so shock!! haha~
After their performance ended, we went to radio gate and waited for them. After awhile, their van came out.. They stopped and came down to take a group pics with us. So sweet of them =)
Went to AMK Hub and have dinner with the gals...
Yesterday after my lunch at home, went to meet up with Qianhui & Joanna(Darlings) at Far East Plaza... We went window shopping~ Headed to Wisma, Taka, Hereen, Centre Point to NEW YORK CAFE and have our light meals cos all of us were tired. After our light dinner, we went PS this Fashion... Dinner time, Eunice & Ziwei came to meet us at PS this fashion there and we headed to The Cathay and supposing we wanted to have our dinner at Aston Specialities, but the queue was quite long. Headed towards to Pradise Centre and have our dinner at MAD JACK!! The food there was resonable & delicious...
After our dinner, we headed to PS and take pics cos they were having some Christian celebrations for Xmas... We went to take pics before going back home...
Continue Pics (Thanks Ellekay & Liwhey for the photos) =)
MLBians with MLB

Qianhui & Pc

Ellekay & Pc

Qh,Liwhey&Pc

Qianhui,LK,PC with our new LED Board


3 more days, Xmas is coming~ Here to wish everyone Happy Merry Xmas!! Enjoyed the joyful day with your family, friends and loved one....
Cherish everyone you know!
Yeah~ I am looking forward for going to ChengMai this afternoon... I'll be back with photos and will be back blogging too... hahax~
Take Care everyone...
I miss you =)
Labels: Gg overseas, MLBians grp pics, Outing with my darlings