“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 || Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Oh gosh~ Today I was supposing to wake up at 5:30am to study for FOO!! But I overslept till 6:45am... I was damp tired, cos the past few days busy studying for my Tourism Geography till late... SIGH~
NO choice study from 6:45am... Try to focus the important pouints, and force myself to memorise!
Today got 2 parts, I hate part 1, it's sux!!! Don't even know how to do some qns, but I never leave any blank. I tried my best to answer! As for part 2 paper, it's all using brain knowledge!! After 2hrs paper, I headed westmall and have Burger King. Finally 2 core papers have ended...
Went for POA tution at 1pm-3plus. Thanks the tutor for teaching me so patiently =) Although I learnt very slow, at least I have some of the ideas in the calculation for the qns...
Tml paper will be having English comprehension. At least I have te time to focus on POA & ECONS.... LEFT WITH 3 MORE PAPERS!!
Looking forward for this coming SAT LESSON =)
THANKS EVERYONE WHO ENCOURAGE ME & SMS WITH JIAYOU!! I'LL DO MY BEST!
TAKE CARE
Labels: SLEEPY TIRED