“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
practice make things perfect
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 || Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Today, English Comprehension one lesson and can go back home =) waste our transportations and time coming just for one lesson. AHHH~ Gonna start study by today Tourism Geography,FOO,English Comprehension,POA&Econs.... Thanks my mum for finding me a POA tutor and she's coming on thur...
Got other of my classmates asked whether am I quitting school. My answer not sure. NO POINT GIVING THEM THE ANS!! I ALREADY HATE MY CLASS FOR SO LONG... I WISH I CAN QUICKLY GET OUT OF THERE...
Yesterday, Econs presentaton finally have presented in the afternoon. And left with this coming thursday FOO presentation... Time passes very fast, next week will be having exam!!
Last Sunday, finally I saw him online. Waited for people to add me in the conversation. Happy to see him online although I chatted not very much.
Last Saturday, I went to celebrate my Grandma birthday celebration pics.










THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!! I'M GONNA CATCH UP ON MY WORKS...
Looking forward this weekends (Drum lesson & MLB events) as I have to bring my books to study along my way. I said it means I will do it!!!
Labels: Drum Lesson, Exam, Mlb Event