“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Upcoming events
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 || Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Upcoming events for MLB
7th Dec (Sun), 9am to 1pm - Tampines North CC Opening
16th Dec (Tues), afternoon [2 hours btw 2-6pm] - Campus Superstar Opening Concert Recording
20th Dec (Sat), 8pm - The Sheng Siong Show
23rd Dec (Tues), 830pm - OKTO Live Recording
31st Dec (Wed), 1030pm - Countdown at Vivo City
31st Dec (Wed), 1030pm - Countdown at Boon Lay
Today as usual go for lesson, the mentors give us some tips for our final exam next week. End school at 3pm, never stay for POA cos I have to head to WestMall Popular and buy some stuffs for my tml last presentation. Tml last day school =) Gonna satrt studying for my next week exam!!
Looking forward for 7th dec, 16th dec (tbc) after my basic theory test,
20th dec I will be going for their events!!
Wish me good luck for my next week exam!! I really hoped I will passed...
That's all for today!!