Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 || Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Yesterday, whole day studying with my friends outside =) In addition, last night slept for 5hrs and thanks Joanna for giving me a missed call at 5:30am to wake up, and I continued studying for my today paper (Tourism Geography)... The paper was average but only don't know how to fill in the short ans qns & name the maps... SIGH~ In the afternoon, went Centre Point TCC with my two guys friend and studied for tml FOO paper... Whee~ Got a free drink there cos my friend worked there =) Stay there for few hours, and headed back home rest... Tonight I'm going to study all the way =) Tired and stress for this week...
Pics Last SUNDAY AT Tampinese
Looking forward for this coming weekend lesson!! Study hard what he said is true!! wahahax~