Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Sunday, January 18, 2009 || Sunday, January 18, 2009

16.01.09 (Friday)

Went to meet cx for practice at ANAKI during the afternoon. We booked the main studio and I really don't like the environment there. Totally sucks lorx~ Practice few times of Ai Wo Bie Zhou and continue to play the guitar and the keyboard for fun!! After practice, we went out to pay. One lady came and approached to us and said why we kept on changing time. And we kept quiet. We only booked for 1hr30mins lorx~ Just exceeded 5mins still shout so loud said 5mins also must charge $1. WTH lorx~ We just walked away lorx~ And this time round we won't want to go there anymore. The staff attitude there sucks!! Walked to Central shopping bought card for Lorita and take some nice scenery there. Took MRT down to Dhoby Ghaut and I brought her to the place (Famous Fried Wanton)And we have our dinner there and went to Killney and chat for few hrs...Our topic was MLB starting from SB till now... Took bus back home with her =] Thanks my dad waited for me at my house void deck that day.

17.01.09(Saturday)

First to wish Ah Mui Happy Birthday =]

This morning, I was baking some CNY cookies before preparing to go for drum lessons.
I was caught in traffic jam and nearly going to be late for lessons. SIGH~ Quickly sms to Binz told her that I'd be late for lessons. She advised me to reach before 1:45pm. God Bless~ Once I have reached Dhoby Ghaut Bus stop, I was rushing all the way. Super tired man! Reached Killney saw YW & Binz waiting for me than we headed down for lessons. Funny part was YW told Sam that I walked from Far East to the lesson place.He asked me whether I got count how many foot steps anot. Hahax~
I told him that I walked from PS all the way lorx~

Lesson was cool and fun!! Practice Ai Wo Bie Zhou full songs and recap 8 beats as well as 16 beats... During our practicing, we thought that he was going to on the song while we played the drum. Happy that he was playing the keyboard and sang the whole song with YW while each of us playing on the drum. His voice really Melts~
YW sang also very nice =]

Lesson ended, went with binz to have lunch at Sunshine Plaza before meeting Syl & Min at PS. Went to shop ard with Binz while waiting for the gals to come. When the gals arrived, Binz have to go back home and rush for her school work. Then only left 3 of us walked ard at PS and headed to Dhoby Ghaut Exchange arcade to play drum & guitar =] Whee~ Really fun while waiting for Qh to meet us.

Went to take Mrt down to City Hall and headed to change our EZ Link card before going to do some stuffs... Headed to SHOKUDO and have a farewell dinner for Lorita with the gals. Cos she's going back to HK on the 20th Jan. After dinner, went shopping awhile and went to Bugis Street with qh and finally I have bought a blue top for CNY!!

Miss her badly =]

Upload pics when I'm back from my salon appointment & meeting ziwei ltr =]

Labels: ,