Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Sunday, January 11, 2009 || Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have been missing this few days cos I have been freaking busy with school stuffs, helping my parents at work, drum lessons, MLB events, shopping for CNY clothes, doing fruit tarts & etcs for CNY.

08.01.09(Thur)

Went OUT to meet Ellekay, Yumin & Syl to Bugis after my worked. We went there to shop for our CNY clothes. After our shopping, I have decided to bring them to have dinner at Dhoby Ghaut Exchange. Along our way, we stopped by SAM and took some photos before heading to there.
The food was extremely delicious and it's worth our budget! After having our wonderful dinner, we decided to walk back to SMU Green and took some photos. Have fun chatting with them =) And we were edited with Wang Nian Hong MV!!

4-of-us







Yumin & Pc


Syl & Pc


Ellekay & Pc




Yumin & Pc

Syl,Yumin&Pc



Ellekay & Pc food



09.01.09 (Fri)

Went to work as usual and afternoon headed to MDIS to settle everything cos I have decided already. And before making payment, I have to go for a English Test. The paper was abit hard, but I was in the room by my own and I have no choice decided to call up one of my friend for help! Lucky no camera & no one there~ After everything have done, I went down to Killney and meet Binz for our drum lessons. This time our lesson was really the worst among the previous lessons that he had taught us. Both of us were tired and sick and our teacher was feeling sick too. We really cannot concentrate well. Learnt Ai Wo Bie Zhou full songs that day.
After our lessons, we went to PS and have our dinner and binz had to go back home and rushed for her school work. And I waited 1hr plus for Ellekay, Yumin & Syl to arrive. Damn boring shopping alone at This Fashion & PS~ Headed back to SMU Green and we chatted till 10plus.

10.01.09 (Sat)

Happy Birthday To Binz~!!!


Went to work before meeting Qianhui at Bugis yesterday. And I accompianed her to have her lunch and there while waiting for Liwhey to arrive. When she arrived, we started shopping for this months birthday babes prezzies. Then we walked to opposite SMU Green the Kopitiam and met Yumin & Lorita. Have a great chat with them =) And only Qianhui,Liwhey & Me ordered desserts while heading to SMU Green and see MLB performing. After awhile, received either QQ or Shan msg said that MLB performance going to move forward earlier. All of us walked to SMU Green straight.
The boys came around 7plus, and we managed to chat with the boys after they have done with their stuffs. Sang b'day songs for binz before their performance.

Starting of performance, the host saw our LED Boards lighten up and wanted us to show the back of the ppl... And everywhere I felt that got camera taking us... OMG~
Me, Liwhey, & Qianhui were holding the board and trying to hide our faces to avoid the camera. We were enjoying singing SJMFJGYX, CS & Breathe very loudly with them when the boys were on the stage performing.

There were some sound system and hiccups along their performance.
Don't feel too upset, cos I understand that you guys really have work very hard!
Next gigs, hope that everything will go fine and try to improve on it! You guys can do it! Jiayou!!!

After their performance, we waited for the boys at the back stage and they were really very upset on their performance. Well, they were brought to some place to have interviews awhile. And we walked behind them. Then after their interview, walked with them to their van. Along our way, didn't expected that Weiqi walked next to me, there it goes:
wq: I'm also one of the fan supporting them. Helped me to tell the rest THANKS so much for coming down today.
me: ok. Who you support?
wq: I support the person in front not there.
me: Weiqi la. I thought you guys going to perform 4-5 songs?
wq: Ya, supposing so. But cos of the sound systems & hiccups and nic was really upset.
me: ok =) (forgotten what was my reply)

Went with them to their van, and Liwhey told wq to tell sam that I said, 早日康復~ And my reactions was what the meaning? My mind was totally blank~ When they went into their van, Liwhey do some signals to wq to remind him to tell sam. NVM~ Forget it! Let it be~

After everything, while we were walking to PS to celebrate Binz b'day. Along our way, we kept on singing b'day songs for her~ Hope she like the prezzies & the card that we have given to her. Went to have our dinner together and celebrate her b'day at Pastamania. After our dinner celebrations, Lorita & Syl have to leave early and the rest of us walked to Istana Park to chat till 11pm... Have fun & enjoyed!!
Back home by Mrt and half way took cab back cos really very late.

Lorita & Pc

Whey & Pc & Qh behind

Whey & Pc

Binz & Pc

One & only group pics

Whey & Qianhui



Waiting for the rest to upload pics =)
Looking forward for my next lesson~ Hope that everything will goes fine next week!

Going to watch my drama series, tml helping my parents at work again...
Left with Two more weeks, CNY coming!!

Labels: , , , ,