“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, January 4, 2009 || Sunday, January 04, 2009
K Pics
pC & qIaNhUi

pC wearing I LOVE PERTH

qIaNhUi wearing I LOVE TW

PeKcHoo & qIaNhUi



Went K lunch with Qianhui at Clementi. We have been long time never sing K together since last two months. Really happy that K box have this two new songs - 你走天橋我走地下道 & 全世界失眠. The food there have changed to either Seaweed burger or Salmon Burger served with nuggets. The food was sucks! As usual we sang quite alot of songs. We have really enjoyed ourselves.
After K-lunch, we went to shop around before heading back home.
Rushed home, my parents were watching the Little Nonya show that they have been recording the past few weeks. Than I have no choice have to go up to my parents room and watch the OKTO Recording show. It was funny and the 3 boys were charming =)
I really hate school life, it's totally suxs! No freedom, have to go class listening to the teacher talking crap all over the Text book. Abit boring~ Just my little comments!!
Later 1hr more going to watch CSS opening and I can watch MLB performance again...
This coming week, most probably going to seat down and settle about my sch stuffs!! Don't feel like touching but time passes very fast! SIAN~
Have to help my mum to work Part Time earn some moneys so that I can go for lessons...
As well as I am trying to watch finish the 命中注定我愛你DVD that I have bought and practice what he taught us the previous lessons...
Going to have a drink...
That's all & bye for now...
PS: PLS DONT THINK THAT I'M STUPID AS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KEPT ON CHANGING NAME IRRIATATE ME ON MY BLOG COMMENTS... SHOO AWAY & GET OUT OF MY BLOG!! NOTHING BETTER TO DO COME AND TAG. PLS DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEIR LIFE!!!
Labels: K pics, Singing K -lunch with Qianhui