Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Monday, February 9, 2009 || Monday, February 09, 2009

07.02.09(Sat)

Went to meet Syl,Min,Leekeat,Qianhui,& Shwufang at PS before heading to Istana Park.
Happy to see the 3 boys came.
Sam came to approach us and he showed me his new drum sticks. He asked me where my 搭檔which was binz. I said she's busy never come today & I'm helping her to order the tee. He replied, busy schooling. I replied, yes. He asked me whether I got practice 16 beats. I replied yes, just abit lol~ Supposing I wanted to say this,
I only practice Ai Wo Bie Zhou more often... hahax~ Have a great time chatting and taking pics with him. When we were trying to take photos by our own, he saw and came to take pics for us. Thanks for taking the two photos for us =] See you soon.

Take pics with the 3 boys =] Although that day, we didnt manage to order any tee, cos some misunderstood with the suppliers. But we were happy that this trip wasn't wasted cos we got to see the 3 boys there. It's like a mini gathering!
Enjoy & have lot's of fun with the gals.

sam(laoshi)& pc


nic & pc

weiqi & pc


pc & qh


pc,qh,leekeat

pc & leekeat

shwufang, pc & qh

shwufang,pc & min


min,pc,shwufang,syl,leekeat,qianhui


(thanks laoshi for taking this 2 photos for us)

min,shwufang,syl,qh,leekeat & pc





Everything ends about 3plus, walked over to The Cathay to have lunch/dinner at aston but the queue seems to be long, so we decided to walk to Marina Square and have our lunch/dinner at Jiang Xiang Mee...
6 of us ordered 3 bowls of Jiang Xiang mee, 2 Milos Peng, 2 Lime Juice & 1 Aloe Vera.

pc,min,qh&syl

shwufang,pc,min,qh,lk&syl



Went off to Simei to meet my parents. Before meeting them, went to 18 to meet Xzellyn passed her back order tee money. Thanks for giving me discount for the Oreo freeze drink. Rushed to meet my parents and went to my mum's friend house have potluck dinner there. Enjoyed the fun =]
Played blackjack as usual, lost money... sigh~ Headed back home ard 10plus.

08.02.09(Sun)

Went to meet Qianhui & Joanna at Bugis, Topone Ktv. While waiting for my two dears to arrive, I went to buy one clothes from IP zone den went to meet them.
Started K session from 11:30am-6pm. Not many new songs there~
Den Qianhui & I played most of the past year SB songs and we started singing. Hahax~ Enjoyed and lots of the memories from SB opening to finals...

Bento-Set Lunch

Joanna & PC



Qianhui,Joanna & Pc

Qianhui & Pc



After singing, went for dinner at crystal jade (hk cafe). The food there wasn't appetite. It's so cheesy lol...
After dinner, went to Bugis street to look ard for nice clothes, but didn't manage to find. And I have to be home early, so I went off at 8plus.
Cheesy Pork Chop with rice


09.02.09(Mon)

Sleepy~ Woke up damn early cos meeting my schoolmates at shool for project. One didn't come, fall sick and only left with 3 of us have to start discussing first.
Went to library and we tried to figure out how to use the printers, photocopy machine and Kodak which printed photos.

Econs lesson started at 12:15pm-3:15pm. The lesson was damn boring today. Sleepy no mood to listen the lecturer talking. Chatted with my friend during the lessons.

Reached Clementi Mrt and I took cab back home.
Put my bag down and slept for an hour.

Going to watch css and ahile more some of my mum's friend coming to my house.

Tml lab lessons started 8:30am-3:30pm ... Oh gosh~ Have to wake up damn early!!

Labels: , ,