“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 || Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Last night, watched the CSS result show before going to bed.
Today lab lesson in the morning, I was sleepy and tired during the lesson from
8:30am-11:30am. Didn't really concentrate what the lecturer was teaching.
After lesson, I was supposed to meet Meiyi to go 18, but she wasn't that feeling well. So I told her to go and consult a doctor.
Den I went out with my school gangs to have lunch first before heading to URA which was located at Maxwell area to research on our Econs project.
I was not in the good mood when we went into the URA building. SIGH~
Abit moody now a days...
After researching and snaping some pics there, we took cab down to The Cathay and walk ard before going to PS Swensen cos my friends brought me there to have dessert and we have shared the Choc sticky icercream served with walnut and brownies. Damn tempting!! And I have eaten quite alot cos they were helping me to gain weight lol!
After dessert, went to walk ard at PS before two of my friends left first. And I accompanied another friend to Star Bucks and have a drink as well as a short chat while waiting for his bf to come.
Cabbed home from PS to BP... It's cost $18.95 lol!! OMG~ SO EX MAN!! AHHHHHHHHH....
Tml having Marketing lesson at 3:30pm-6:30pm...
4 days more for ordering MLB tee....
Hope everyone will recover from their sickness... (Drink plenty of water)
PS: Sam pls take good care of ur health & be careful next time...
Labels: BACK TO EMO