“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Thursday, February 19, 2009 || Thursday, February 19, 2009
This few days I have been disappeared and busy with my school stuffs. Have been meeting up my friends to school in the morning and have brunch together as well as discussing our projects. There are 4 assignments to be hand up on end of March and April...Oh gosh~ Individual IT assignment must do it all by my own. I'm so weak in designing webpage,html code, and etc... Who willing to help me!!
Last night, I was cleaning my room and planning my room layout.
My front hair fringe cut short... sigh~
Today, after having Business lesson I went to CCK Lot 1 and bought 1 dvd player at TS as well as headed to Cotton On to get 2 cardigans for myself!! And I headed home by cab cos I was not feeling well.
Reached home before 5pm, my mum has ordered me my new bed the day before and it came ard 5plus. Thanks so much =]
Tml lesson 12:15pm-3:15pm having IT & 3:30pm-6:30pm having Marketing... Long hrs lesson for tml... SIAN~
Left with 4 more assignments to be done... PC must JIAYOU!!
Looking forward for this coming SAT ordering tee.....
That's all for today!