Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 || Wednesday, February 11, 2009
This morning went to meet syl at Fairfeild bus stop den we headed to 18 at Fusionopolis. Reached there start ordering food while waiting for min to arrive. After our lunch, we decided to start studying. (Thanks for the Jiayou!!)
min,syl&pc
Left at 3:35pm from 18 cab to school just a short distance. Lesson started as usual, I was late just few mins. The lecturer also didn't notice... Lesson was dried again. I have already hightlight most of the important part so I just go to class and listen.
Me & Lynn (during lesson)
Sigh~ My right gum tooth from last night till today still very pain!! It's really not widsom tooth at all cos I have already pluck out before. I have to go consult a doctor!!
Yeah~ Tml morning going to meet up my the gals early to do our assignments, after lesson ends going to watch Look out a star with Sabrina at PS again...
And I am looking forward for this coming Sat drum lesson.