Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Monday, March 9, 2009 || Monday, March 09, 2009

06.03.09(FRI)

Didn't go for Econs lesson today, went to airport and fetch Show Luo with the gals - Qianhui, Ziwei, Joanna, Karen &.Jeanette.
After fetching him, I went off with one of my friend - Haizhen cos the rest have their priority tics, so I didn't join them. Headed straight to East point with her gangs to queue. Reached there, I have expected many fans there. Then we went to join my friend queue cos they were there early queuing. Went to accompany one of my friend to have her dinner and she was so daring cos she wanted to get a stood just for the event. She went to Ntuc and just take the stood out without anyone noticed her taking. Omg~ Lucky she never kanna caught. I was looking at other stuffs didn’t want to look how she take the stood out. So paiseh being with her lol~
Went back to our queue, and I stayed there with her gang and chatted with them.
Show Luo event started at 7pm. He was so good looking! Started taking pics and video of him performing 個中強手,搞調愛,為你寫的歌(一半)超好聽! After singing the 3 songs, started with auto session. After signing, I went to meet back the gals for dinner. We were supposing wanted to have our dinner at 18, but it was pack. So we decided to go Food Court for our dinner instead. It was great having dinner with them. After eating, the auto session hasn’t ended yet. It took 3hrs for him to end the auto event. 辛苦你!After his auto event, I went back home with Ziwei by cab cos it’s too late.

07.03.09(SAT)

I went to meet Binz early at Killney to study before having our last lesson. Today lesson we have started with warming up – 8 beats & 16 beats first. Den our Lao Shi asked us whether want him to demo once for us to see. I said yes. Started playing Shi Jie Mo Ri while our Lao Shi was playing the keyboard and singing. It was fun! And after playing that song, he asked us whether we still remember how to play Ai Wo Bie Zhou. Both of us like have forgotten how it goes. Den he demo once for us to see before we take turns play. After the two songs we have played. We have really enjoyed and he said that we have passed the both songs.
After that, he thought us new fill in for Shi Jie Mo Ri. And we took turns playing; before he continued teaching us sixteen beats – 給我一首歌的時間 and 你走天橋我走地下道the chorus part. After having our last lesson, 4 of us went to have our lunch at food court. Thanks for the ice milo treat. And we started taking pics of our food and group photos before eating. After eating, both of us started taking pics with Yanwen and we left our Lao Shi doing his stuffs.
Really have lots of fun with them. Thanks our Lao Shi for the hard work in preparing the cert for us.
After eating, the both of them went off while the both of us headed to PS. Waited for Qianhui to end her work at 5pm, den she rushed from her working place to PS. Thanks Binz for accompany me waiting for her to arrive before going back home. When Qh reached, we walked to Paradise Centre there to take a cab down to and queue for the E Award.
Called up Shu Jun & Yvonne quickly and asked them to come and join us in the queue. 4of us started queuing and we were so excited, hopefully we can get good seats to see Show Luo & the others performing. The E Award started at 7pm-10plus. After E Award event, we went to Marina Mandarin Hotel to wait for Show Luo. He came back ard 11plus. Den I cab home with Shujun. We have enjoyed the fun!!

08.03.09(SUN)

Received sms from Qianhui in the morning, I was still sleeping lol~ She asked me want to go airport and sent Show Luo. I was deciding want to accompany her sent her LG back, cos no one accompany her to send. Quickly changed up and cabbed down to Woodland and from there I took bus 161 to meet her at her bus stop. Den from there, we cabbed down to airport together. Reached there, many fans were there. He came ard 12pm, many fans were crowing over him. We went to wait for him to enter the VIP area.

After senting him off, I went with my mum's colleauge to the Malay Wedding in the afternoon. Stayed there for few hours to watch the Malay Wedding performance and have some buffet there. Headed to CWP with Cat and we started window shopping and went to Lot 1 and have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen. Thanks for your treat!

09.03.09(MON)

Econs lesson was boring as usual. After lesson, headed to Clementi big bookshop to buy some stuffs and cabbed home. I was so sleepy and tired~
Ard 5pm, Ziwei came my house to teach me how to do webpage design for my IT assignments. Thanks for the help!!

Sorry photos I'll upload tml.

Nights~ Going to go shower! I'm getting sick cos of the rain.