“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Thursday, March 19, 2009 || Thursday, March 19, 2009
17.03.09(Tue)
Having IT lesson from 12:15pm-3:15pm. During the lesson, the lecturer kept on giving us notes to copy down and it's one whole page type.
We were copying like mad lol~ HAND SO TIRING! Why don't you photocopy for us? And you don't need to waste the time lol.
During break time ard 1:15pm, I went off to meet dear SYL. And we went to slack ard at Fusion till 3pm. Den we went to 18, and I ordered Eggs,Chips,Beans,Dogs
and included combo - drinks and garlic bread. After eating, uncle benny came to talk to us. Asked us some countries capital that both os us as well as Sini don't
even know how to ans. And we have enjoyed ourselves learning some new countries capital that we have never heard before.
Left Fusion at 4plus, we were supposed to take the shuttle bus to the MRT. But we waited for so long, and we decided to walk to the MRT station. While walking, we saw the shuttle bus
was coming. We turned back and ran forward, but we didn't manage to take the bus cos when we were reaching to the bus stop, the bus left. And we have no choice to take bus 91 opposite to the MRT station.
The funny part was I saw the bus 91 came, and we have to run opposite to the bus stop and board the bus. When I boarded the bus, everyone looked at me and I told the uncle to wait for one of my friend.
It was so embarrassed cos everyone was just waiting for both of us boarding the bus. Went to meet Yumin at PS to buy prezzie for Angeline birthday. Then we walked to Orchard Cenileisure level 4 and take pics with the
new movie board coming up on the 2nd April. Hahax~ Trying our lucks to get the premier tics on the 1st April. After there, we went to the neoprint shops and snaps few pics using our own cams.
Lucky we didn't get caught lol~ Headed to have our dinner nearby Park lane Mall Kopitiam. After dinner, I wanted to take cab back home cos I was tired. And the both of them asked me not to take cab...
And I agreed not to take cab, I went to take bus 700A back home. Along my way, I was so sleepy while sms. Dunno the behind ppl keep on looking at me sms.
Half way got one person getting down the bus, his bag hitted on my shoulder. I was shocked! Paiseh~ Dunno got any behind ppl see me anot lol~
Reached home, I was sleepy and tired~
Photos of the day
Pc & Syl

Pc, Min & Syl



18.03.09 (Wed)
Happy Birthday Xie Kunda!~!
Yesterday, I have Marketing Lesson from 3:30pm-6:30pm. During the lesson, I chatted with my friends cos we were over bored with his lesson.
The lesson mostly I have already jointed everything at my book cos I have acessed the lesson guide. So I went to school just slacked waiting for our exam tips.
Ard 5:45pm, some of us left first cos we didn't want to stay till late. When we went off, after awhile the lesson has ended also.
My dad picked me up and we went to car wash first before bringing me and two of the working staffs to BP Plaza.
We were deciding what to eat for our dinner either Mos Burger or Subway. Our final answer was Subway~
It was crowded, but the food there was nice.
After our dinner, we walked ard at Plaza before walking along my way with Dawn to nearby my house Pasa Malam.
Saw my secondary schoolmates-Mel & JC. They have changed alots! Walked one round at Pasa Malam and I bought myself
snacks as well as a mini fan for myself! HAHAX~ Headed back home used the computer.
PS:
I'm stressed over with my school assignments! And I hate my internet connection again~ Why must I be the one to do the research?
I already try my best in searching in the net, but why I still cannot find that IT Business Network Diagram for Hotels or Restaurants?
WTF! My internet connection kept on giving me problems disconnect and connect everytimes. Everything was corking up in a mess!
And I haven't even watch finish my Korean drama and out off sudden the connection cut off. How will you feel? SIGH~
I'm now very moody and upset with these problems.
That's all for today!
Replied tags:
Yumin: Hello back =]
Char: What big occasion you were saying?
Hey: Thanks, may I know who are you?
Shihui: Hi~ smile =]
Ziwei: My web page mostly done. Thanks for the effort in guiding me.
Joanna: hahax~ Thanks. MEET UP YA~
Piggycat: Hello I know who are you? hahax~