Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Monday, March 30, 2009 || Monday, March 30, 2009

28.03.09 (Sat)

Early morning woke up at 5:15am to change up and go Lim Chu Kang with my parents as well as my cousins to pray. I'm so tired & sleepy! But yet I have managed to get up, cos it's every once a year...

Took a sunrise pics when I reached Lim Chu Kang...


After praying 3 places, ard 12plus I went back home and took a shower before going to meet Joanna at Shaw Centre. Den we went to have KFC for lunch before heading to the International Building Party World and started K from 3pm-7pm...
Finally saw MLB 2 MVS - Cheng Shu & Shi Jie Ma Fan Jie Guo Yi Xia... Enjoyed their 2 MVS and I also sing FLH, SHOW, JAY & Etc.... We were having fun and enjoying ourselves... After our K-ing, we went to Far East Plaza to have our dinner - Chicken Rice. One plate cost $4.50. So ex lol~ And I took MRT to meet Jessica at CCK Lot 1 whether she's going Warren Club anot.

Snaps photo at Party World



with Joanna



Received called from my dad said they won't be going to Warren Club today, and I still have to wait for Jessica to arrive. Therefore, I have no choice have to go Warren with her while her parent's were at the Karaoke. We went to Warren played arcade and watched Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi shown from TV... Afetr that, we played two games of POOL for free cos both of us didn't bring the card... And I toook their car back and reached home at 12:45am. Damn sleepy!


29.03.09(SUN)

Watch Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi ep6 while waiting for ep7 to upload. After watching ep6, I called up Yujing asked whether she's free to accompany me fo IMM see FLH...

snap photo with Yujing



«越来越爱飞轮海签唱会 at IMM»


Crowded with many fans at IMM Open Plaza. Started performing 3 songs at 3:30pm and started with auto session... We have really experience when both of us were at the event. We were squeezed by many fans and it started raining heavy when they started singing... Their event took 4hrs plus to finish signing and hand shaking with fans cos they have to rush for another event at 7:30pm that day, but yet there were still many fans haven't get their auto. So they decided to discuss with the staffs whether can delay another 15 mins and changed to hand shake session.

After their event has ended ard 8plus, both of us took cab back home.
Called up Mac Delivery for my dinner after showering.
Sleepy and tired~

30.03.09(MON)

This morning when I got up my bed, I felt very unwell and sleepy. My forehead was hot and I slightly having fever and blocked nose. Therefore, I have decided not to go for lesson today. Started watching Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi ep7.
It was so touching and nice! Epecially I like MARS who was Da Dong acting with Ranie Yang... After watching, went to nearby my friend house to sing K cos I didn't feel like staying at home. Enjoyed and fun although I was unwell. Reached home at 4plus and have a shower before starting to do April time planner for my upcoming exam soon...

Tonight I'm gg to watch CSS cos got my favourite idol FLH appearing on TV...
And tml looking forward to meet Ah Mui to watch *Detriot Metal City* at West Mall...

Left with 22 more days, and I'll be having my first exam paper*Marketing*... I must study study study very hard!!

Motivating myself to study from tonight onwards....

That's all for today!!

Replied tagged:

Syl: Thanks for the comments! hahax~ Cya either this Thur or Fri...
Char: you're welcome =]
Shihui: Yay~ Snaps more photos bah. See you soon.
Tiffy: Hello! Thanks for tagging.
Cx: yeah~ purple is nice rite... hahax~