“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, March 20, 2009 || Friday, March 20, 2009
Surprise and Good News
MiLuBing*Three In Transit* Mini Concert

Details are as follows:
Esplanade Concert Hall
24 Apr 2009,Fri
9.30pm
Tickets at S$25
Their 3rd album is releasing soon...
I'm looking forward for their upcoming concerts and events during April!!
19.03.09(Thur)
I was supposed to go for lesson, but in the morning my stomach was cramped.
Rest awhile before meeting Charlyn at her house bus stop. Waited for her bout 30mins, but didn't know that she was at another bus stop waiting too. I told to her to board the bus 966 from CC there and I board the bus when she reached my bus stop.
And, I accompanied her to go TPY to buy her stuffs. Reached the bus stop near the high way, and both of us were finding our ways to walk to TPY Hub. Therefore,we cut through few blocks to reach there. We went to shop ard at TPY Hub and the central before going to have our lunch Mc Donalds... After our lunch, we went to Pasa Malam shop ard before deciding where to go. Slacked at TPY till 3plus den headed back by bus 157 to Bt. Timah and change bus 75 back to my house. My friend came my house cos I have some clothes to pass to her. And we started K-ing at my house.
Finally I have watched Boys Before Flowers EP21. It's super funny and nice!~!
20.03.09(FRI)
Today my lesson was in the afternoon 3:30pm-6pm. This morning, I went to Clementi with my mum to the hair salon. I went to dye my hair black cos my mum didn't like the previous color I hightlight. After dying my hair, the salon lady said that my hair after washing a few days, you'll see abit of brown color...
Headed to my mum office to help put before going to school for lesson.
Marketing lesson was boring as usual~ I was sleepy and didn't really listen the lesson, just talking with my friends in the class.
Along my way home, went my house nearby Pasa Malam and buy stuffs before ehading back home.
Exam left with 5 more weeks~!~ I have to start preparing. I really hate essay forms!! SIGH~ Must really start study(x3)! Motivate and force myself to study!!!
Aza Aza Fighting~
Yeah~ TML meeting the gals to purchase the concert tixs...
That's all for today!
I'm not feeling well again~ SIGH!!