“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Monday, March 2, 2009 || Monday, March 02, 2009
Photos uploaded
Yujing & Pc


01.03.09(SuN)
First day of MARCH! Received cash. Went out to meet binz to do some stuffs.
Den we went to Park Mall and have our lunch before heading to meet my brother and his GF at HMV.
Fried rice with omelette (for my lunch)

It started raining heavily 打雷閃電...
When I reached HMV, I was drenched although I have an umbrella with me.
We went to Subway while waiting for the rain to stop. Went to Adidas store, and I have aimed to get the white jacket, but it cost $130 over. So I decided not to buy first. We decided to go IMM and have our dinner as well as shop ard there awhile.
Headed back home after dinner, and started watching my Korean Drama- Boys Before Flowers. I'm still waiting for esp 17...
02.03.09(MoN)
First of all Happy Birthday to Eric (my china friend).
Econs lesson was boring again. The lecturer kept on repeating the same topic over and over again... We have already jointed down everything clearly before. I was sleepy as usual and my tooth gum started to pain during the middle of the lesson.
SIGH~ Drank plenty of water trying to cure the pain.
After lesson, Lynn(one of my schmates) accompained me to Queensway shopping centre to get my stuffs. Went to Adidas store to search for the white jacket, and finally I managed to get it cheaper than the price that I saw at HMV.
The orginal price was $79. And there was 20% sales for the latest design.
I was so happy and I bought the jacket! After that, we headed to Anchor Point cos my friend wanted to shaped her eyebrown. We were searching all ard there, there didn't have any store shaping eyebrown. So we decided heading to Ikea getting some food first before heading to Bt.Merah central (nearby to Queensway. Walked one round to search for shaping eyebrown shop. Finally we found the shop, my friend told the person two person, I was like huh I didn't say I want to shape my eyebrown. Than I have no choice went in to do lorx...
After everything has done, I went to my parent's office and take my mum's car back. It started raining heavily again~ SIAN~
Going to watch tonight css result... Tml not going for lesson with my schmates cos we were planned to rush for all our assignments. And tml one of my friend coming to my house...
PS: Hope my tooth & gum will recover!! This Wed morning going to have dental appt. at Glenegales Hospital for check up.
That's all for today!!