Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Monday, March 16, 2009 || Monday, March 16, 2009

Yesterday, went out with my parents, my brother and his gf in the afternoon. We headed to pray for some occasions. Den after praying, we went for our lunch and headed off to see cars. While they were looking at other cars, I was searching for sports car... Hahax~ Finally I saw the car from far and I started taking pics with it.

After that, we brought my dad to Clementi cos he has some appointment before fetching my mum to pick her car at my grandmother place. Den my brother,his gf and me went to Ivins Indo restaurant and have our dinner together. The food there was spicy and delicious. And after eating, we headed to turf city and shop at Giant for grocery... hahax~ Nothing special... Reached home, Although I was sleepy but I told myself to open my textbook and study for awhile. Miracle I managed to study for half an hour!

This morning, I was lazy and wondered whether want to go for lesson. I am freaking bored now a days in class cos of the lecturer But I really told myself that I have to start preparing for April exam. It's important for me...

Before heading to school, I went to hair salon nearby Queen town area to wash my hair cos out of sudden I feel like asking the salon staff to wash for me lol... hahax~
After there, headed to school for Econs lesson. I started to listen what the lecturer was talking, and I was just trying to concentrate for the lesson.
Sleepy and tired~

Finally Ep 5 was out, I was watching Together. Its freaking nice. And I'm addicted with that show~

And looking forward for 19th March surprise as well as 4th April IMM event!!

That's all for today!
Take Care Peeps~