“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, March 1, 2009 || Sunday, March 01, 2009
Yesterday went to meet Yujing at Orchard Cenileisure after her worked. We were supposing wanted to watch M18 - My Bloody Valentine, but when we wanted to enter the usher stopped us cos we have to identify our pass. Den we have no choice went down to change to another movie. We went to change the movie to Slumdog Millionaire.
The movie was rated not bad. After 2 hours movie, we planned to go neo print shops and use our camera to take pics. HAHAX~ Lucky no one catch both of us. After taking some pics, its time to go back home.
Sorry gals supposing wanted to meet them after watching movie, but I really cannot make it.
Took Mrt back with Yujing all the way to Lake Side. I was extremely baring my pain cos I have no more water with me. Den once we reached Lake Side, I went to cheers to buy Jia Jia Liangteh. Ad I took bus 180 headed back home. Along my way, it started to rain heavily, and my tooth gum started to be extremely pain. DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS? When I have drank finish my Jia JIa Liangteh, I have no chioce to stop at nearby LRT and get another Jia Jia Liangteh. And I took LRT back to my station.
(Thanks Char for bringing me down an umbrella) If not I'll be drenched when i reached home. Reached my station and I bought another Jia Jia Liangteh. Total 3 cans I have drank ysd...
Reached home, I took medicine and kept on drinking Honey water to cure the pain.
And I watched korean version - boys before flowers esp 6-14 when I reached home. OMG~ I'm addicted with the korean drama.
I have a good sleep last nite.
Going to get prepare and heading out awhile to do some stuffs.
Take Care peeps...
Pics will upload next entry...