“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Saturday, April 11, 2009 || Saturday, April 11, 2009
10.04.09 (Fri)
Yesterday afternoon, went to meet dear Syl at KAP Mac and study. We have our brunch there and started studying while waiting for Yujing to arrive at 4plus...
ME

Hahax~ colorful pens

She came late =( And started heavy rain while waiting for her to come.
When she arrived, 3 of us took a cab down to Turf City and meet qIaNhUi,Ellekay and Liwhey at Chong Pang Steamboat and have our dinner cum bbq session.
The 6 of us were enjoying and having lot's of fun! =D
Snaping pics
Steamboat

with Yujing

with Syl


with Syl,Ellekay,Liwhey,Yujing&qIaNhUi

with Yujing,Syl,Ellekay

with Syl,Yujing,Liwhey,Ellekay&qIaNhui


Yujing,Liwhey,Pc,Syl,qIaNhUi&Ellekay

with Ellekay,qIaNhUi&Syl

Reached home 10plus, didn't study at all... Went to rail Mall with my bro & his gf, and I went to eat Egg Prata... Hahax~ How heavy meals I have eaten yesterday!
11.04.09(Sat)
ME

Went K-Lunch with my bro at Orchard Cenileisure. We started singing frm 11plus onwards-2pm, while my bro gf went shopping...
Headed to IMM with both of them. And we went M1 shop cos my bro's changed his owner line to my name... That's means next month onwards the bill will sent to me alr...
I have to cut dwn on outgoing calls and try to use more on sms-ing just for one month... Went to Fish & Co and have some food. =D s.M.I.l.E
Something happened up... And I was the one who's trying to help both of them to solve their solution...
Headed back home and used comp...
Gosh~ Today I was watching SS Show and I saw a familar judges on the TV!!
Left with 10 days more... No more playing~ It's time to study study!!
Wanna go for the SS Show, but I must bare till my exam over first...
Going to start studying till late...
And tml going to meet Jeanette out and she's going to teach me Econs...
That's all for today!
Replied tags:
Yujing: I think you're crazy over Vitamins... Hahax =D
Ziwei: Ya lol~ hahax... I'll see you next week!
Cx: At the time being I'm nt gg to 18 worx... Exams coming ={
Syl: Yes Liu Pei Ting =D
Ellekay: HAHAX~ What are u talking??
Shihui: Thanks =]
qIaNhUi: Chi Chi Ah BOO~!!!! HAHAX =X