“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, April 17, 2009 || Friday, April 17, 2009
16.04.09 (Thur)
First of all I wanna wish a Happy Birthday to Ms Caixia.
Hoped you have enjoyed a wonderful day with us.
Went to meet Char and Geokling for breakfast at Bankit.
After breakfast, We went to shop awhile before I went home to prepare and cab down to meet Lynn at Queentown bus stop in the afternoon. Headed to school library to return our library book and started studying Marketing for an hour while using internet to see our new school timetable and exam venue.
Ard 2:45pm, we left and I walked from my school to Queentown control station and meet Meiyi. Waited for her about 30-45mins... And I spent my time to read my exam notes.
We took Mrt to Buona Vista and both of us were waiting for the Fusion bus, but we didn't know that the bus was not there. We waited for cx to come, and we went opposite to the bus stop and take bus 91 to Fusion. Reached 18, and we settled down and ordered our meals...
After our meals, have some surprised for Ms Caixia... The chef(Victor) brought and decorated the Black Beauty to the b'day gal... And Uncle Benny was making fun of CX and Meiyi... hahax~ Lucky I was not involved...
Stayed there and celebrated Cx birthday with Uncle Benny...
After there, we board the shuttle bus to Buina Vista station. And 3 of us were thinking where to go? And we went to Boon Lay - Jurong Point and shop ard before heading back ard 9pm.
Reached home, I'm so tired and I have no mood in studying... Rest early~
Pics will upload the next post when I'm free.
17.04.09(Fri)
This morning, I got up early cos I was having Marketing Tution from my previous tutor who taught me POA... During the tution, I started to be so stressed and I nearly bursted out with tears... As I really control myself and said that you can do it! Believe in yourself! Just try to understand the concept in point forms and elaborate during exam times... Don't give up!!!
After 2hrs tution, I went to West Mall and get some stuffs before heading back home and prepare for tonight I'll be going on board cruise for 3 days 2 nights...
Sigh~ I have to plan studying and less enjoying just the sick of getting the certificate...
Left with 4 days more to prepare and I'll be having my first paper which is Marketing...
PC JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!! Just go through this two weeks exam and you can enjoyed like mad...
That all for today!