“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 || Tuesday, April 07, 2009
First of all wanna wish my bro *Happy Birthday*!~!
This morning, went to meet Lynn at Queen Town Station and we walked to school together. Have our breakfast before heading to the school library and use the comp to download some english songs and theme...
Went for IT lesson today, really damn boring!! The lecturer was talking over and over again the same topics... Damn sleepy! Then we(Lynn, Zoe & Me) went to the library during IT lesson to research for Marketing Book... hahax~
Lesson has ended 15mins earlier and I went back home to change up before heading to BP plaza to help my sis to get a gift for my bro as well as buying a cake for him too... Finally got my bro one Addidas Tee and Mango cake...
Dinner time with my family, by right we were supposed to have our dinner at the 72 storey Hotel (forgotten the name), but my mum changed the plan cos she wasn't feeling well. Sigh~ So we went to have Japanese food at Sunset Way... The food wasn't cheap, but I really like the Grilled Salmon set that I have ordered.
After dinner, cutting cake as usual... And went to some nearby grocery shop to buy some stuffs before heading back home...
I'm tired! But yet I still have to force myself to study IT today...
Aza Aza Fighting...
Looking forward to
10 days more going on board cruise and study!~!
14 days more for my first paper! Hao Jing Zhang!~!
17 days more for MLB Three In Transit Concert!~!
That's all for today...
Stressed as usual~