“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, April 12, 2009 || Sunday, April 12, 2009
Went Far East Plaza Subway and started studying Econs for 45mins, while waiting for one of my friend to arrive. And she taught me ways of memorizing notes before my exam. Thanks for lending me your Econs TB too...
I'm looking forward for end of June, we will be going to Taiwan together!! Hees =D
After study for an hour plus, headed to Stage. We wanted to buy the strap phone, but it sold super fast! Sigh~ And we headed to Wisma Atrium Cotton On... 70% discount!~!
Bought another cardigan just cost $7.50... It's so cheap! Headed to Taka Kinokuniya and I bought one magazine.
Headed to take MRT to Novena... Wah~ Went into Cotton On store again and Adidas factory outlet before we went to have some food & drinks at Mos Burger.
Cabbed home after eating, I was so tired.
Reached home, I'm starting to watch online movie *Sniper* while studying...
Hahas =X I really left with 9 days more... Abit frightened not enough time to memorize and understand...
12 days more for Three In Transit Concert.... I'm gg to look forward on that day!!
I wish time can passed fast... I wanan clear all my exams so that I can enjoyed like mad!
I realised I have a scar at my knee.. Sigh~
I'm starting to miss this list of ppl: Caixia,Ellekay,Liwhey,Pinky,Qianhui,Syl,Yujing,Yumin and others MLBians that I have not stated...
I'm trying my best to focus and do my best on my exam!
*Hopefully one cup of coffee will make me awake* And I'll be focusing on Marketing this few days....
Thats all for today!
Replying tags:
YUMIN: Helloooos =D Miss you~
qIaNhUi: Yes my dear. Cotton On having sales..