“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
I'm so happy =D
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 || Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Yesterday, I went to meet Syl and have lunch as well as studying at Fusion 18 from the whole afternoon till closing... Ard 3plus, Pinky came and joined us and studied.
When she came, she started singing songs and distracted both of us... Hai~ How to study lolx~ Hahax...
Ard 5plus, Uncle Benny came back and settled up the system cos he's performing with his two buddies.
And we decided to stay till closing watched his performances...
Ard 6plus Yanwen and her friends came and few mins Sam arrived too... OMG!~!
Three of us were so happy to see him =D And he came to our table and chat with us lolx...
Then after awhile, We saw Nic and his family arrived at Fusion 18.
We were so happy =D Only left with Weiqi never come. HAI~
They came to support Uncle Benny peformance...
Anyway it still made my day! =D
Photos taken yesterday at Fusion 18
Grp pics with him

(Thanks Yanwen for helping us to take this pics before we left)
Didn't take pics with Nic cos he left early but at least he said Hi & Bye to us =D
with Pinky

with Syl

with Pinky & Syl



This two days, I have been having distracted noise nearby my area... Today from 8:30am-4pm Electric Power Switch Off... Sian~
Went JB with my parents this morning for 2hrs. Had Kolo Mee for my brunch and I was so happy that I have bought my comic books and some stuffs that I wanted.
Reached home 1plus, packed my stuffs and my dad brought me to Westmall cos I have to pass the two books to my tutor. Before going to Westmall libary studying by my own.
I was sleepy during 3plus 4pm. And I decided to go to buy Coffee Milkshake Bubbletea to make me awake!
Going to have dinner, shower and marthon for studying my tml last paper!!
Thats all for today!!
Looking forard for tml meeting Joanna to take S'pore Flyer....
That's all for today...