“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, May 10, 2009 || Sunday, May 10, 2009
09.05.09(Sat)
Yesterday, went praying with my parents, my brother and his gf few places before heading back home and rest. Ard 5plus, only my bro,his gf and me went Tampines 1
for dinner. I was so unlucky cos my shoes spoilt before having our dinner. Den no choice, I have to go find one pair of slippers. It cost only $7.90! I really have regretted buying that pair of slippers cos my toes were pain, and I have few blistered around my toes. SIGH~
After our dinner, we went to buy one bouquet of flowers for my mother, before heading to the stadium and watch Cao Meng Concert.
3hrs concert~ Their performance were great! From the starting, mostly Canto songs than Mandarin songs... Yet I still enjoyed the concert!
Concert Pics







After concert, we went to nearby Hawker Centre(forgotten the name) for our supper before heading back home.
Reached home, we went to give the bouquet of flowers to my mum.
10.05.09(Sun)
First of all wishing every mum a *Happy Mother's Day*!!!
This mornning, I was awoke and distracted by a loud Thunder noise.
Went to meet my parents at the CC coffee shop for breakfast with my brother and his gf before going back home.
Went back home and checked my Sat 4D results. First time I was so lucky,that I won i-bet starter. I was so happy although price not that much...
Ard 11 plus in the morning, headed to Ritz Carlton to attend some talks with them.
Few hrs talked, before heading to Marina Square and went shopping with them.
Pics taken at Ritz Carlton


Bought one pair of ladies shoes from John Little cos I worn the slippers that I bought yesterday, and it made my toes pain...
Few hrs shopping before heading back home.
Dinner time outside with my family and my relatives...
1 week of holidays so short and have already ended... SIGH~
Tml going back to school and study... Sian & Bored~
I really sometimes don't know what's wrong with my school friend, I treated her so good and yet how she treated me lol!!
That's all for today!!