Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Saturday, May 9, 2009 || Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thur(07.05.09)

After working, headed back home to change up before going with my parents to play golf at Singapore Acadamy Team Club. Although I don't even know how to play, I just go with them and play for fun =D Going to start golf lesson next week onwards...
When I reached home, I went to watch Hot Shot Part 3 last ep again =D

Fri(08.05.09)

I didn't go work today! During lunch time, I went out with my dad for lunch before heading to Tampines 1 to meet Syl and Yumin.

Started with our shopping as usual =D
Went arcade to play Guitar Hero with Min.
Bought Doggie & Bear necklaces too...


Photos taken:

with Syl




with Yumin




with Syl & Yumin





Necklaces that we have bought.


Ard 6plus, left Tampines 1 and we took MRT to Bishan and change bus to Thomson Road.

Had our dinner at Roti Prata House. After our dinner, we went to Thomson Plaza and shop ard before going back.

Photos taken:

Roti Prata House


Our food look so delicious =D



with Syl & Yumin



I was tired, yet still have to go for my Secondary Gathering at Beauty World Mac organised by my schoolmates. Reached there at 10:30pm, sat down there and started chatting with some of our fellow Secondary schoolmates till an hour.

Photos taken with Secondary schoolmates

with JC,Char,Mel&Geokling



with JC


with Mel


with Darin


Schoolmates


Reached home by 12plus~ Enjoyed the gathering =D

09.05.09(Sat)

Yes it's today! Woke up early morning at 8plus, and went praying few places with my parents, my bro & his gf. After praying, headed for lunch before going back home and rest.

Tonight, going for 草蜢 concert with my bro cos he won 1 pair of tixs.

And tml it's Happy Mother Day! Wishing all the Mum's stay happy always =D

That's all for today!