“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Yay Happy June Gathering =D
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 || Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Taking pics at West Coast Plaza on
2nd May_09.
Me

Pinky

with Pinky




4th May_09Yesterday after worked, went to meet Syl & Yumin at TPY Mos Burger while waiting for Qianhui to arrive. I was watching Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi last ep from Yumin phone while the both were studying. The last ep was very touching and nice ending =D
We headed to
MDC to meet Yujing, 讓她久等了!And we spent our time snaping pics while waiting for 8pm 綜藝GO LIVE節目 at the reception.
Pics taken with the girls









qIaNhUi

with Yujing


with Qianhui


with Syl


with Yumin


Watched MLB perfomance w/o sound. But really thanks Binz for calling me to let us hear them singing 笨小孩 one and only song.
After watching the boys performing, we headed to radio gate and wait for them.
Snaping with 陈邦鋆

Saw 3 boys on the bus just waving to us. And we headed back home.
Thanks Yumin called me and told me that the boys have updated their entry.
Yippie June having gathering!
Going Taiwan on June (still confirming)!
Today, worked afternoon shift cos I couldn't wake up in the morning.
Reached home, I have watched AI JIU ZAI YI QI last ep again =D
And I have watched L.O.V.E online show as well as I have watched ysd that I have recorded MLB went for the 綜藝LIVE SHOW...
Damn nice they performed Ben Xiao Hai...
Thats all for today!
Miss the fun =D
Replied tags:
JoAnNa: How dare u said I looked like bargirl lol... hahax =X
Syl: Yay! After your exam bah den we can organised MLBians gathering... And WCP not much stuffs to shop leh...
Lorita: Thanks~ I miss you too =)You must take care ya.
Jane: YES! =)
Pinky: Pics upload already =D