Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Yesteday afternoon, I went to Phillip Company which located at TPY with my brother & his gf. There were some charity activities going on.
Ard 3plus, met Pinky and we headed to West Coast Plaza and slack ard before going to Coffee Bean. And we she starteD doing her school assignment while I brought stuffs to read there...
After doing her assignment, we started to go and snap photos before heading to find one quiet area to sing songs... Ended up we went to HDB void deck and started singing MLB songs... HEES~
Ard 6plus, headed to Clementi and we went to have some quick bite food before heading to the new shopping mall (forgottn the name). And we went arcade before heading back home.
Enjoyed and have lots of fun =D
Finally I have watched 17 Again & Cofession Shopperholic show online...