Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 || Tuesday, June 23, 2009

22.06.09(Mon)

Accounting lesson didn't attend on that day.

I took one day off to do my proj.
Went to Bras Basah - Bain Street by my own to print my F&B Menu Proj.
Stood there for 30-45mins for everything to be done.

After everything has done, I went to Bugis Junction to meet Calise.
We went to purchase movie tickets first, before proceeding to have our lunch at Yoshinoya.

Watched *LAND OF THE LOST* at 3:10pm. The movie took 101mins.
And overall the show was nice.

After watching our movie, we headed to Bugis Street for window shopping.
Before heading home and continue researching for my proj.

23.06.09(Tue)

Have Communication Lesson today at 12:15pm. Left during break time with my group members. We went to the school library and discuss about our Communication Proj.
I have shown them the slides, video that I have done.
3:30pm went back to class for the next lesson *F&B*. I stayed till 4pm and I went off, cos I was so tired.

And I have make so much effort to go down to print the F&B menu.
No appeciative in saying a THANKS or PUT IN EFFORT!
Just dumb everything for me to do...

WAO LAO~ REALLY STRESSED LOL!! I HATE DOING PROJS!!

Presentation coming up soon...
Exam end of July & the beginning of Aug.
FAINT!!! WHO CAN HELP ME!
I really left with one more week to relax, no more time aft that to enjoy!
It will be my time to study aft that...

Reached home, rest awhile before going with my parents to play GOLF at Warren Country Club.

I really play from good till worst... My left hand no strength!!!
Need to practice hard!!!

Lots of things to be done aft my exams!!