Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Thursday, June 25, 2009 || Thursday, June 25, 2009
MLB Gathering on the 26th July! 3pm-5pm+++ *Updated by Sam*
Should or shouldn't I attend the gathering... EXAM on the 27th July =( WHY AM I HAVING EXAM ON 27th July!!!
SIGH~ I really 70% unable to attend their gathering lol~
This afternoon, went to Teckwhye for haircut by my own before going to LOT 1 and meet Tiffy. Shopped for few hrs and we decided to go Boonlay Jurong Point. Bought frens gift at last =)
Left JP around 5pm, took bus back home. Started cracking my head with my F&B ppt slides & report writing... Exams soon!! What should I do now? I have to start revising? Don't wait till last mins and you will regret it!
No lesson tml =)
TML going school in the afternoon, just to show the lecturer our Communication Proj with my group members.