Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs, Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE

♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong ♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun ♥SS501 Park Jung Min ♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong ♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng ♥TRIPLE SS501 FC ♥CNBLUE YONG HWA ♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui ♥MILK ♥MLB
PWish-list

♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Links

♥SS501.xD
♥Kim Hyun Joong.xD
♥黄鸿升.xD
♥葉氏家族.xD
♥MLB.xD
♥SAM.xD
♥NIC.xD
LostSoildersmlb.xD
SHOW.xD
JY.xD
ALFC.xD
Yvonne Loo.xD
Ziwei.xD
Euniice.xD
Ellekay.xD
LiWhey.xD
Syl.xD
Yumin.xD
Pinky.xD
Qianhui.xD
YuJingxD
WenWen.xD
Jess.xD
Binz.xD
Meiyi.xD
MuiLing.xD
Qing Qing.xD
Shan.xD
Ewen.xD
Biru.xD
JiaHui.xD
Sing Yin.xD
Kangqi.xD
Peg.xD
Shihui.xD
Adeline.xD
Berries.xD
Givon.xD
Lorita.xD
Nicolette.xD
Ruiting.xD
Shuting.xD
Charlyn.xD
Cheryl.xD
Jolene.xD
KaiLing.xD
SeowTing.xD
Tina.xD
XiaoWei.xD
XiaoLing.xD
Yuting.xD



Tagboard

TTagboard


Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




“life will be better in spring”
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010

Thursday, July 9, 2009 || Thursday, July 09, 2009

07.07.09(Tue)

After F&B lesson, headed down to Fusion 18 and meet Syl.
After awhile, Pinky came and joined us.
Den after eating, Pinky & me studying while Syl playing with Suduko...

Snap pics

with Syl


with Pinky



with Syl & Pinky





Myself



Left Fusion 18 at ard 8plus.
Cabbed home~


08.07.09(Wed)

CML presentation today. It was totally sucked!!! I can't believed that why the lecture was so strict with this presentation. Everything must be in HIGH STANDARD!
During presentation cannot look at scripts must read through your own. WTF LOL~
Said that I'm not good in presenting and said that we are not perfect. FINE LOL~
I HATE THIS TYPE OF LECTURER!!!

WE HAD DONE OUR BEST IN PRESENTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF CLASS~!~


After presentation, went off to the library to print our Case Studies Report.
Fed up with group mates, usually during projects each of the team members have to do something lol. WTF!~! One of my memeber never do anything just slacked!
Left with two of us do the proj!!
FINE LOL~ Asked my groupmates put in abit of effort in F&B proj. No one willoing to pay for the MENU Printing. Everything all I must paid!! HOW CAN IT BE LIKE THIS???
I really hate doing projects and having all this sorts of craps...

After everything done, headed to Westmall and meet Yujing.
Went to purchase Ice Age 3 movie tics with her, before having our lunch at Subway.
This was her first time eating.

Slack ard before proceed to watch movie.
Movie started at 4:30pm-6pm.
The show was funny =)

After our movie,we headed down to CCK Lot 1.
Saddd~ Action City sold finish the stuffs that what I want to buy!
Window shopping~

Before leaving CCK, snap pics with Yujing









Went home after showering.
Praying time with family!
And back to study for my exam~

09.07.09(Thur)

First of all wishing my cousin - Xinyi Happy Birthday to you!

No school today.
Do Fruit Tart Base & Cookies this morning.
After lunch, I'm gg to start studying for my exam.

Left with 18 days more. Not much time to enjoy!
Study HARD! Play HARD!

All the best for tml Case studies presentation.
I must be confident!
Wish me good luck~~~