“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, July 12, 2009 || Sunday, July 12, 2009
11.07.09(Sat)
Yesterday, went to meet Syl,Yumin, Binz & QingQing at Tpy hub.
Headed to mdc for ss show although we don't have tickets.
While waiting for him to arrive, we were chatting happily outside the radio gate.
Ard 7plus, Yumin saw him and she pointed and shouted "SAM" den he came out from the radio gate.
He told us that he came very early and asked us whether we have tickets for the show. We said NO tickets.
So he gave us some tickets and asked us to go in early and find good seats.
*Thanks for the tickes!*
Den he went in to make up while we were outside continue chatting and snaping pics while waiting for him to pass by again.
with Syl

with Yumin

with QQ

with Binz

with Yumin & Binz

with QQ,Binz,Syl & Yumin


After he's make up, he saw us still outside the radio gate. He came out again.
Didn't even talk to him and snap pics... Nth to chat!!
He just said that after the show he will be going to have dinner bah.
Den after he went in, we went into the studio to watch ss show.
Once the show has ended, headed to the radio gate and wait for him.
After he left, we(Binz,Syl&Yumin) went for dinner at Prata House.
QingQing couldn't joined us cos she had to be back home early.
Left Prata House at 11plus, so I decided to take cab home.
Reached home, I went to change up and get to my bed.
12.07.09(Sun)
Woke up at 9plus in the morning, started studying on F&B.
Ard 11plus, went to Bp CC to have brunch with my brother & his GF.
Shower after coming back. And I started studying from 12plus-4plus.
4hrs for me studying F&B in my room.
Ard 5plus, I took a short break after updating blog and online for an hour.
It's back to study!!
Dinner outside with my parents =)
Oh gosh my exam left less than 2 more weeks liao. I can't go out anymore!!!
It's time for me to stuck in my room and focus on my exam!
Sigh~ Coughing again =(
Replied tags:
Binz - Thanks for the Jiayou! You too! I'll work hard~ Take Care =)
JoAnNa - Really felt sad for her =( She's so young lol! You saw her very skinny during March?
Proj presentation left with one more lol~ Jiayou and Take Care! Don't get over too much stressed in studies & Proj.
I liked MJ - You're Not Alone. He's voice so good! I already start studying for my first paper already. No need to worry! Last week of exam I will chiong studying till late.
Oh ya you were asking me about that 3D show *UP* right you have to download FUSHION Programme den can download that movie. If you online next time, let me know I sent you that movie. =)