“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, July 24, 2009 || Friday, July 24, 2009
22.07.09(Wed)
After praying with my parents, headed to meet one of my classmates Veron at Bugis National Library discussing about our Case Study Exam Focus. We didn't stay long at the library, so we decided to go TCC at Bugis Junction for a drink while discussing.
Discussed for 2-3hrs before heading back home and changed up for dinner with my family at Warren Golf Country Club.
After dinner, started to study F&B while listening to Yes 933 till late.
23.07.09(Thur)- Farewell Party, most of them going back to their countries.
2pm meet up with Tracy.
Headed to Mac, settled my two cases so she briefly explained to me where to find the answers. Accompanied her go Bain Street to get some stuffs before heading to meet the rest Eric, Nay, Leroy, Kelvin & his gf.
Headed to Beach Road, and have Steamboat for our dinner.
Had our dinner for 2hrs. It cost about $24.
Crapping, Snapping Pics, Doing all sorts of funny stuffs with them.
The food damn nice and it's worth for a try.
with Tracy

with Nay

with Leroy

with Tracy,Leroy & Nay

with Tracy,Eric,Nay,Leroy,& Kelvin

Headed back home chat with Yvonne when I reached home.
Had a nice chat talking to Yvonne during that night.
Started studying during 12plus onwards till late while listening to 933.
24.07.09(Fri)
Slacked at home the whole day chatting, went in to Jet Star and check for Taiwan promotions. I just can't wait for my exams over, and quickly grab the chance to decide which month am I going.
Studying Studying really makes me feel so stressed~
Especially I hate taking EXAMS!!!
I have to start focusing for my exams!!
Left with 3 more days will be my first paper.
Everyone just wish me all the best or gd luck bah!!
I'll do my best for my exams!!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!