“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Monday, July 13, 2009 || Monday, July 13, 2009
Last night, had my dinner at Hup Choon with my dad, my mum, my maid, and my parent's friend.
Thanks for ordering my favourite dish *Black Pepper Crab w/o sauce*!! One word to describe the food Delicious.
After eating, headed back home rest awhile before continue studying till late.
This morning, started focusing on another subject *CML*.
Yeah~ This week will be my last lesson. After that I'll be having one week study break and EXAM period...
Time passes very fast!
Let cherish every moments with your family, friends, and relatives.
You will never know when will they leave you.
Last few years, I have chased NIU with her! I know her just awhile, she's quite a nice person. That time I still remember, I pon school and I went to his hotel and wait for him. And I saw her so I went forward to talk to her, and only the both of us saw NIU came down the hotel. Both of us used normal cabbed down to chase him.
During that period, she's really a nice person to chat with.
Rest in peace Lizhen. I'll remembered you as a friend.
Replied tag:
Jane - Aiyo! SS Show will still have right! Not only that day we went was the last day showing. Still will have larh, so just wait patiently this few mths.