“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 || Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Take a short break and uploading photos...
18.07.2009 (Sat)
Celebrating Xinli birthday in advance at Suntec Aston.
Xinli (B'day Gal)


Dinner at Suntec Aston

6 of us =)

with Xinli(B'day gal)

with Qianhui

with Eunice

with Ziwei

with Joanna


with Joanna & Xinli


with Qianhui & Eunice

with Eunice,Ziwei&Joanna

with Ziwei & Eunice



with Joanna,Ziwei,Eunice&Xinli

what Eunice trying to do?

with Qianhui,Joanna,Xinli&Ziwei

20.07.09(Mon)
Headed to Dover station to meet Lim Yumin. Brought her to my parents working company for an interview.
After interview, accompanied her to Sunshine Plaza and print her stuffs. Before heading to Aston at The Cathay for our dinner.

with Yumin



After dinner, headed to PS to get some stuffs.
Headed to Arcade and play some games.
Our last stop at Dhoby Ghaut Exchange,
ordered 粉園 dessert

Headed back home.
Chiong studying F&B Focus. This few days I will just focus on F&B & Accounting.
Another two more paper the following week than I will focus on it.
Last night, while studying I smsed in 933 for delications.
Didn't heard my delications =( Sigh~
Half way studied till fell asleep.
Too stressed and lack of sleep!
Exam coming soon~ Aza Aza Fighting!
WAHAHAX~ I need to go GUANGYINMA.COM hopefully it will helped me!
21.07.09(Tue)
Damn pissed off with one of my friend. Msn chatted with her, she's damn fucking bitch lorx~ 你好年輕不想十九嵗,我知道你喜歡那個人.還有,你不想跟我合照就那時候不要約我出來!
我看到你,簡直看到鬼一樣! 不要來煩我了!~! 我快要瘋掉了!
你喜歡什麽韓國人,我也不想管!你覺得他會喜歡上你啊!你等久就有!
I'm going to chiong studying =)
Tatas