Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 || Wednesday, August 12, 2009
11.08.09(Tue) Last few days,I have been busy working at my parent's company. Really feel very tired~ Working in the afternoon till late evening.
Yesterday after worked, headed to town with Ziwei. Had our dinner at Wheelock Place THE PASTA. The food there wasn't nice.
Headed to FAR EAST PLAZA to get some stuffs before heading back home.
12.08.09(Wed)
Comp down, using laptop to online. Working in the afternoon till late evening. Dinner outside with collegues.
Hmmm cracking my head now!~!
Really feel like going TW!! Hai~ Why?(x3) will it happened at TW!! Monsoon period made me can't go!! Arhhhhhh~ Felt very sad =(
If really can't make it during SEP. I would be going on the OCT. Cos I think my dad will agree after 7 months den go bah. Will wait and see how it goes...
Take Care peeps! =D
Reply tagged: Caixia: Yeah~ I miss you too! =P Syl: Hmmm I didn't know you were at town. Hahax~