“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Friday, November 20, 2009 || Friday, November 20, 2009
Back Again~
13.11.09(Fri)-15.11.09(Sun)
3 days 2 night cruise on board with my parents & some of my colleagues.

We had enjoyed Singing, Swimming, Eating, Drinking wine, Watching Shows & etc...
16.11.09(Mon)
Happy Birthday Daddy! :)
After worked, headed home to change up before going to Raffles Hotel for dinner with my family.

Enjoyed!~ Love the fun...
17.11.09(Tue)-18.11.09(Thur)
Went to consult doctor and check my left eyes cos it was pain! :(
Rest for few days at home... I was so bored while listening to MLB songs~
Sigh~ Everywhere can't go!! :(
I was sad that I can't go Heeren to see the boys having Press Conference.
NO choice I had to stay at hm and rest.
5plus, I tried my luck to call Yujing and see whether can I have the chance to chat with the boys.
I have managed to chat with Weiqi & Sam.
This was how it goes for the conversation:
Weiqi: Hello Pekchoo
Pc: Hello Weiqi, this coming SAT what time will u guys be reporting.
Weiqi: Dunno the timing yet. And aft awhile he talked some crap b4 passing the phone to Wang Rui Xiang.
Pc: Ok.
Sam: Hi PekChoo
Pc: Hello
Sam: How are you?
Pc: I'm fine.
Sam: You're fine that's gd.
Pc: Hmmm u guys now at Subway.
Sam: Yup. What you doing?
Pc: I am at hm resting.
Sam: Take Care
Pc: Thanks. Can you pass the phone to Yujing?
Sam: No. I want to talk to you.
Pc: Totally silent. I have no topic to talk.
Pc: This SAT I'll be gg. See ya there.
Sam: Okay. See ya there. Finally He passed the phone to Yujing aft that.
Thanks dear Yujing so much! :):):)
19.11.09(Thur)
Had an appointment 3pm at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre yesterday. Thanks my mum friend for accompany me there.
The doctor asked me to rest at hm for another 3 more days and told me not to go out... Haix~I have no choice...
Last night, had a great dinner treat with my colleagues and my parents at Sakae Buffet.
20.11.09(Fri)
1 more day for MLB 1st autoevent!
Sigh~ I can't see them tml...
Pray hard my eyes will be recovered by this coming MON...
Pls~!! I really wanna go for the next SUN event!! :)
Thanks for everyone who concerns. I need to rest my eyes for another 3 days.
SIAN~ GONNA listen to MLB songs for this 3 days...
Miss MLB, MLBians, friends & many more....
I will only meet up with you gals once my eyes recovered. :)