Time changes everything, even you and I have changed
*PROFILE!
Name:Pek Choo
D.o.b: Nov 2nd
Msn: pekchoo87@hotmail.com
Interest: Learning Korean Language, Learning Drum, Watching Korean & Taiwanese Drama,Traveling, Surfing Net, Shopping with Friends, Listening to MP3 songs,
Cycling, K-box Singing & etc
PLOVE
♥SS501 Kim Hyun Joong
♥SS501 Kim Hyung Jun
♥SS501 Park Jung Min
♥SS501 Kim Kyu Jong
♥SS501 Heo Young Saeng
♥TRIPLE SS501 FC
♥CNBLUE YONG HWA
♥Huang Hong Sheng Xiao Gui
♥MILK
♥MLB
PWish-list
♥SS501 ASIA concert
♥Korean Trip 2011
♥Japan Trip 2010
♥Taiwan Trip 2011
♥Hong Kong Trip 2011
♥Perth Trip
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away
cbox.
I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone
Monday, November 23, 2009 || Monday, November 23, 2009
Finally it's MON! My eye's are recovering! :) Later gonna go Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre to take off the eye pad. And I can't believe that last night I have finished doing stuffs for the boys.
Ps: Stomach cramp badly! :( SOB~
Counting down 6 more days for MLB event.
I'm addicted with all their 11 songs in their third Album! It's so nice.
Replied tags:
Alyssa: Yesh Yesh! I can't wait for SUN to arrive. :D
Binz: Nth much yea. Just chat with him only awhile. Study hard for your paper & All the best to you! :)
ML: thanks. You too! :)
Syl: Don't be sad yea. You will get the chance to see thm performing for other events! I'll help you snap more pics on that day. :D