“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, December 13, 2009 || Sunday, December 13, 2009
12.12.09(SAT) - Baking Session + Watching Movie at my house
with Ellekay

with Qianhui

with Pinkie

with Qianhui,Ellekay & Pinkie



with Sylvia Ang *My Relatives*

*Our lovely cookies done by us*


*♥MLB*

*Lovely Cookies*


* ♥SS501* - Credit thanks to Sylvia Ang

*Pinkie,Qianhui & Ellekay*

with Ellekay & Qianhui


♥ this grp pics - Qianhui, Ellekay & Pinkie

After sending the gals back, we started doing Tiramisu Cake, Fruit Tart, & Cookies with Sylvia Ang till 1am.
*Preparation of doing Tiramisu cake*




*Tiramisu Cake*



*Peach Tart*

After baking session, it's time for us to clean up the kitchen.
Den we cooked 2 packet of Maggi Mee for our supper! :D
Had our supper while watching random Episode 命中注定我爱你DVD till 2plus.
3am it's time to go and sleep! Tired yet I really enjoyed baking the whole day! :D
13.12.09(SUN)
Woke up at 11am. And we decided to do another 1/2 recipe for Fruit Tart Base & the rest are cookies.
*Fruit Tart*

*YJ this is for you*

*♥MLB*

*♥MILK*

*Cooking Custard*

*Peach Tart*

I really enjoyed baking so much! :P
PS: 7 more days to go overseas. Time flies so fast! :D I'm going to start packing my luggage bag today.
Replied Tag:
Syl: Hahax.. See ya next FRI! :P
Alyssa: ME TOO! I miss ya. :D
Adeline: Thanks. I've linked you. :)