“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 || Wednesday, January 20, 2010
18.01.10(MON) - 20.01.10(WED)
Working hours from 1pm-5:30pm everyday provided I have stuffs to rush I will go during the day time! =)
After working, headed for dinner before going back to do housework at home.
So tiring!
Today headed to meet my mum at Jurong East.
She took me to register for some courses...
And I'm going to go crazy with so many lessons as well as I'm still focusing on my driving course & drum lessons.
There's too many courses, I have to cope! This would be their decision and they kept on saying this is for your own good!
STUDY STUDY STUDY!! WHY CAN'T I MADE MY OWN DECISION!!
Still asking me to go abroad overseas and study next year!
Confirmed my results will approved! I don't think so....
Just let me do what I want!!
Asked me work at your company? I did. But my course was totally not related to it at all! Why can't you just let go of me! LET Me think where should I go?
Too stressed being a child tied up by parents!!
GIVE ME SUFFICIENT TIME TO THINK!! DON'T IMMEDIATELY REGISTER FOR ME!
Too tired and sleepy now. Going to bed!