“life will be better in springâ€
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010 || Sunday, March 14, 2010
12.03.10(FRI)
After worked, rushed down to Bugis and meet Jiahui, Yujing, Yiqian & Ziwei for HHS Xiao Gui auto-session event at 7pm.
While waiting for the event to start, we started snapping pics!


This was my 1st time seeing him live performing at SG.
He sang Wan Qun Qiang Yu Mei Kui, Gao Z ha Le, Di Qiu Shang Zui Lan Man De Yi Shou Ge & Bu Xie. OMG~ 4 songs damn nice! =) Snap pics & videos of him!
<3 HHS to the max! =)
Finally got his autograph! He's so cute! We were so high singing & screaming out from our lungs! Totally no voice and throat pain! But we really enjoyed to the max!:D


with the gals *Ziwei,Jiahui,Yiqian & Yujing*



After auto-session, we decided to buy some quick & bite food before heading down to his hotel. We walked all the way from Bugis to Marina Oriental Hotel.
Finally we still got the chance to see him. =) Sooooooooo HIGH & HAPPY!! xD
Headed back by bus with Ziwei & Jiahui around 10plus in the evening.
13.03.10(SAT)
Headed down to Bankit with Char in the morning for breakfast.
In the afternoon, rushed down by cab to BBDC for my Advance Theory Practice.
After Advance Theory Practice, rushed down to Jurong East platform to meet Yujing, Jiahui,Yiqian & another friend. We headed down to Marina Square for our dinner.
*Really thanks Yiqian for giving me the free e awards tics. =)
After our dinner, headed down to Marina Platform to meet Qianhui & Meiyi friend's before heading in.
*I was so shocked that I saw my two Shatec classmates working as a CREW at there!
Only me, Yujing & Qianhui went to join Jiahui cliques. =)
Before e award started, we took some pics by entertaining ourselves.
*with Qianhui, Jiahui & Yujing*

The e awards started at 7pm to 11pm. It took about 4hrs! I was so happy cos I got the chance to see XiaoGui,JJ,Shinee,Yoga Lin, Liang Wen Yin & many more artists!
We were so high when Xiaogui performing two songs and first time seeing SHINEE live performance. =)









After e awards has ended, we rushed down to Marina Oriental Hotel.
While Jiahui, Yiqian, Yujing & me waited for XiaoGui to go back his hotel. =)
After sending him off, only left with me, Jiahui, Yiqian & her cliques waiting for SHINEE before heading back home.
Ended up we didn't manage to see SHINEE. They took secret path way back to the hotel.
After awhile my parents called up, asked where am I? I said I'm still waiting for cab back and it's so hard to get! At last they came to pick me up ard 1plus at outside Marina Oriental Hotel and Jiahui & two of her friend also took a lift from us cos they stayed ard BPP area. =)
14.03.10(SUN)
This morning, took bus 963 down to Woodland interchange with Jiahui to meet Yujing & Yiqian. Headed down to Changi Airport T1 to send Xiao Gui off. So fast! He's going back to Taiwan~ I really miss him badly! Hopefully he will come to SG for more events soon!
I was so happy that I brought *搞什么鬼* book to let him sign! He's so sweet & nice! xD
And I have managed to shake his hand twice. =)
<3 him to the max! xD
*XiaoGui*


After sending him off, headed down with Yujing & Jiahui to Tiong Bahru 18 for our lunch. The three of us started crapping about Xiaogui! =)
After our lunch, started snapping pictures at the toilet!


Headed down to CCK lot 1 to shop awhile before heading back home.
Bought 霹雳MIT DVD!
After CCK, Jiahui came my house to use computer and we searched Xiaogui & Xiaozhu at YLBFB 粉丝同乐会... It's so funny! I kept on laughing when Xiaogui performed 爱的主场秀.
Around evening time, we watched 霹雳MIT DVD 1st & 2nd episode. However, the both of us didn't really concentrate well in the show cos we were too tired! Den we also started exchange photos before JH left. =)
PS: Throat Pain & Coughing! Lost of voice & Lack of sleep! =(
Gonna sleep now. I''m freaking tired.